Judge a Book by It's Cover 2015

JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER 2015

All readers say 'Don't judge a book by it's cover' but I thought I'd share my favorite cover among the books I read in 2015. I read a lot of books last year and most of my favorites are from that year too. Anyways, I'll break down my top 15 book covers of 2015! These books didn't come out in 2015, I just read them for the first time in 2015.
Go ahead and do the same and let me know so I can see your favorites too! I tag everyone who is reading this blog entry.
PS. Please don't judge a book by it's cover!

TOP 15

15. City Love by Susane Colasanti


14. Shatter Me 
by Tahereh Mafi


13. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling


12. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi



11. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell


10. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi


9. Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes by Rick Riordan


8. Cress by Marissa Meyer


7. Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan


6. I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson


5. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins


4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins


3. Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa


2. The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan


FINALLY...

1. Winter by Marissa Meyer


Tell me what your favorite book cover was and recommend some more for me to read this year.

No comments: