Resurgent: A Wattpad Book


I understand why Roth killed Tris but I wish she didn't. So, as a fan of fan-fictions, I found solace in many fics with alternate endings or a fourth book or something along those lines. 

But I wanted a personalized fourth book. Which I will write as a fanfic. The stories still belong to Veronica. It's just to get over the ending. It's a fanfic. I have no rights over the characters, just the plot. 

The covers above are made by me, with hep of images from google of course. The US one I took help from other covers but I edited both of them. So anyways, I tried to make them resemble the originals as much as I could. 

So I will post my version of RESURGENT here when I'm done, it might take a while 'cause I haven't started writing it yet.
Just to you know I have no idea what will happen either. I'll go with the flow and write. I just wanted to share it with you guys. 

So yeah. You don't have to read it, but if you do, I might start uploading chapters from next month, or before if I can!

PS. Sorry about the covers. They the back, front and spine aren't well aligned.
PSS. That is the blurb from the back of the cover.

Hope you guys like it!


Check out the following link to read Resurgent:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/44167709-resurgent

The world rebuilt itself, all because of the sacrifices of one girl, Beatrice Prior. But in saving the world, she lost her life. Tobias Eaton lost his reason to live. A single experiment done out of pure desperation, out of love can change it all. A serum that brings life to the lifeless. But at what cost? 

What is the price of one's life?

But is it just Tris who comes back or are there more people lurking right around the corner. A tiny slip can end up causing a tornado. Is it really that easy to bring back a lost soul? What are the repercussions? Will Tris pay for her second chance at life, at love, at happiness?

How will she react to the world she saved? How will she fit in? Can she cope with life after being dead for over two years or will she break?


Follow the return of Tris in the eyes of Four and Tris in this fan made interpretation of Tris’s return.

Reviews for rest of the series:
Divergent
Insurgent

No comments: