Isla and the Happily Ever After


I love Isla and the Happily Ever After so much. I loved that we saw Isla and Josh's interact together for the first half of the book. In the other books, the main characters do not get together until the very end so it was a great change. Now on to the spoilers.

"'The best part.' And he pulls me back into his arms. 'The happily ever after.'" ~ ISLA

Isla and the Happily Ever After is such a cute story about a girl, Isla, who gets the guys she has pined after since their first year at SOAP.

It was kismet, how they ran into each other at the cafe Kismet.

Due to Isla's slightly sedated stage, she was more open towards Josh due to her visit to the destiny.
It was nice to see Josh again and to be back at SOAP.

I loved Kurt's character and I initially thought that he would be the jealous best friend who falls in love with her but thankfully that didn't happen.
I was ecstatic when they went back to France and they were finally together. Unlike the other books, they were together in the beginning.

Their relationship was so cute. Josh was definitely a better person when he was with her. I loved seeing his artistic side. He was definitely a great artist, yes I know I haven't seen any of it but I have read Isla's views on it.

I loved the scene in Barcelona. I loved reading about their time in Barcelona up until the point when she got the phone call. That broke my heart. It was horrifying when Josh got kicked out of SOAP separating him and Isla.

It was a heart-wrenching experience reading about their time apart. How he couldn't contact her. How she couldn't go to him. How they couldn't be together.
And when they were finally going to see each other again he had to go to the White House. I know it's an honor but come on!!!

And when he sends her the comic! Why would he give her a picture like that of Rashmi? I know he wanted her to know everything.

But then when she broke up with him because she was afraid that he didn't truly love her and would get tired of her. But come on, he was definitely truly in love with her.

And the chapters after that were painfully hard to read. It was nice to see Isla and Hatty make up.
I just wish her and Kurt were still as close as they used to be, but they definitely drifted off.
The part where she met up with Josh, Anna, Etienne, Lola, Cricket, and Meredith was amazing.

Oh! And the scene where Etienne proposed to Anna was beautiful. The fact he did that at Point Zero was amazing.

And finally, the part where he gave her the completed comic.

And even though the book was amazing, awesome, perfect, and so much more I do wish there were more chapters.

Reviews for rest of the series:

No comments: