Edward Cullen & Bella Swan: Day 2: Propose Day


Shipname: BedwardDay 2: A ship you are committed to despite what people say

Bella and Edward.

Can someone please come up with a great ship name? I mean Clace, Sizzy, Malec, Stelena, Delena, and so many more ship names out there actually sound decent, Clace being my fav. Why can't we have one for Bella and Edward?

Now that is one controversial ship. It is also my first ship.

Twilight was one of the first books I read, I wasn't a huge reader before that, I didn't read anything that wasn't school mandated before that.

I read Twilight the year Breaking Dawn Part 1 came out. Yeah, that late. But honestly, I wasn't that aware of the hype about it until much later.

Bella and Edward have a special place in my heart even though I've found so many more ships but they still have a special part in my life.

When I think of Bella and Edward I think forever.

They're kind of cheesy and I know their passion isn't fiery but they are one of the most important ships to me.

What they have isn't some fleeting romance, it's lasting and beautiful. It might be a little exaggerated but it is something that everyone wishes for.

In the first book, I thought they were amazing. They had something you wish you could. Though New Moon brought my love for them a little. I mean Bella turns into Moaning Myrtle.

But in the end, I still love them.

I love that Edward loves her enough to leave in order to protect her but I still that was wrong and that she had the right to choose. And he shouldn't have assumed.

One of my least favorite things about Edward was that he thought it was okay to decide things for her at times, but what people say about him being overbearing is wrong. He's just looking out for.

Also, people say Bella just takes his shit. Wrong. She does what she wants. Even though she's a human, she makes her own decisions even while she's among Vampires. Examples of that available in Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.

I love that Edward wrote her a lullaby. It was such a sweet gesture. I really like musical people. They seem to have such deep souls.

And my favorite aspect of Edward and Bella's relationship is after she turns into a vampire. It's like she's finally herself. Completely. And they're finally complete. They'equals in ever sense of the world. I actually liked Bella as a person more in the final book.

She's stronger, not just physically, but as a character, she whole personality becomes charismatic. It's she's finally comfortable in her own skin and I like her better. 

I like how the two of them were with Renesmee. She was amazing. The the whole Jacob thing was creepy. I know it wasn't meant to be but it just didn't sit well.

Also. Edward in the first half of the book was a jerk. Again, let her make the decision. And yes it was his decision too and he didn't want to loose her but it was still not truly his choice. But it was still something I could get over.

I have one question. Where was the hate for Twilight before the movies? Where was Team Jacob before then?

It's like the movies brought up things that didn't exist. When I read the books, I couldn't even imagine Bella with Jacob. It was completely one-sided. I mean can't a girl be friends with a guy without him assuming she's in love with him?

And Jacob goes as far as blackmailing her. I mean he's like I'll kill myself if you don't kiss me. I know I exaggerated it but it did seem like that.

Team Jacob was basically Team Lautner.

I like Lautner, he's a good actor but Team Jacob doesn't exist! Not in Bella's mind!

And like most books, Harry Potter being a huge exception, the movies bring in haters! In the book to movie adaptations, things get lost in translation.

Like the meadow scene in the first movie. It was nothing like the book. The book scene was amazing, the movie one. Creepy.

I'm the person that finds hate to be too strong of a word. And Twilight isn't that bad.

The books are pretty great. 

And Bedward is amazing. I'm still not sure about the ship name. This ship's been around for ten years and we don't even have an official ship name.

In my mind when I think of ships, this is the first that comes up. It's not the best ship, it's not even my favorite ship but it is special.

I fell in love with reading because of these two people and I could never regret loving them or be ashamed of them because of others opinions. To me, they're more than just characters. They changed my life. Without books, I don't know where I'd be.

I'm not the kind person that takes offense the moment someone knocks on my OTP, people have the right to feel what they feel but I have the right to feel what I feel. It's not like I'm trying to make someone else like them, all I'm asking is that let me be. I can love whatsoever I like. And this Ship is definitely one of them.

I fell more in love with Twilight because of the fan-fictions. In those stories, we get to see the characters as other perceive them too.

Anyways, you can feel what you want about this ship. I'm not going to say that you're wrong, 'cause there are a lot of things that I didn't like too but I still love them.

Everything has flaws, every person has flaws and knocking someone down for having a flaw is wrong. 
To me, imperfection is perfection.
Haters gonna hate, but I'll on sailing this ship.

No comments: