Their Fractured Lights

I like Sophia and Gideon, I really do but this book was a little too rushed. It tried to fit so much in so little. I thought the two of them could've been more receptive towards each other, though.

Also, why would he confuse her for Towers?

After the first book, I couldn't really give my all to this series. But I would like to think at the end of this book Lilac became normal. I mean they describe her as normal looking, no longer inhumanly perfect. I just can't move past that. I believe in resurrection in books, I love having people resurrected but not like this. I don't want her to be human and I think she is in the end.


Anyway, that has nothing to do with this book and honestly, this didn't stand out to me all that much. I liked the first two books more. But I wouldn't consider it a waste of time.

Sophia and Gideon both learn to not be alone and trust each other and themselves again after they go through so much.

They're both broken, they're both after LaRoux. One seeking Justice and the other Revenge.

I thought there could've been a little more character development with Sophia since we saw this other side of her in this book and maybe we could've jumped a little deeper into her mind or something.

Anyways, this book completed the Starbound arc leaving me with just one unanswered question. 


Is Lilac human?


Reviews for rest of the series:

No comments: