Nicholas Carter & Henrietta Spencer: Day 5: Promise Day


Shipname: Nicholetta (Maybe?)Day 5: A ship do you think holds a lot of potential

Etta and Nick.

When I first started this book I didn't expect to like them so much. They're so much fun.

Etta and Nick are so different from each other. She's a modern day violinist and he's the 18th century
pirate.

They come from different backgrounds and yet they can relate to each other.
I love that Nick came clean about everything himself instead of waiting for her to find out herself.

I like how their relationship is developing, their chemistry is interesting.
I love how they work together and how comfortable they're with each other even though they just met.

I hope in the next book Nick gets to hear Etta play the violin. It'd be so amazing.

I'm a little worried about the end, though. Do they end up in the 21st century or stay in the 18th century. How are they going to make it work?

My biggest reason for not wanting them in the past is because of women's rights back then, not impressive. They didn't have a say in anything. Not publicly anyway.

I want her to be the best she can be and personally, I think he'd be better off in the future too, away from his grandfather and racist people.

Anyways. Right now I don't have much to say about them except that I expect them to go somewhere great.

I'm looking forward to their reunion and them figuring out a way to be together!

No comments: