This Shattered World

So this was my favorite in the Trilogy. Mostly because they didn't leave much unexplained. I liked how it turned out.

I actually enjoyed this book more than book 1 because that thing that happened in book 1 didn't happen here. But I did like Tarver and Lilac more. In the beginning, I totally thought it was going to go in the Stockholm Syndrome direction but it kind of bloomed into Romeo and Juliet. The first book was a tiny bit like Titanic and this one was slightly loosely based on Romeo and Juliet, just concept wise. I'm kind of looking forward to the next book, wondering what it's based on.

I was horrified when I thought Lee killed Flynn's people. That was terrifying. Thank god for Tarver being smart.

I was kind of touched when I read about the Whisper trying to protect Jubilee from her nightmares. I know it was misguided but think about it. These creatures have no feelings and yet one of them feels so connected to her that it feels the need to protect her. Her November Ghost.

It took me a while to realize that thing before every chapter was her dream. It was when she mentioned the pink hair and then the green-eyed boy that I realized it.

Though I want to know one thing. Does she still have her old job? Did she get a promotion or something? I wish she did, she went through so much for it.

Also. I feel awful for Sophia.

Flynn. That boy was so charming. I loved his character. He was a great character to read about.

PS. I love it when she calls him Romeo!

Reviews for rest of the series:

No comments: