Valentines Ship Week Tag


All fans have a special place in their hearts for their ships. I have a million but some of them, they worm their way so deep into your heart that they become a part of you.

In a way, those Ships are a part of who I am and any fangirl/boy can relate to the feeling. I don't need anything else as long as I have these ships surrounding me.

Some I've loved for a while now and some just set sail but each of them is precious in their own unique way.

So, as we all know, February is the Valentines Month. And personally I love nothing more than my ships (well almost nothing) so I decided to do a challenge. Valentines Ship Week. Anyone who wants to give this a shot can go ahead.

For 1 week leading up to Valentines Day ie, 7-13 Feb, I've decided that I will post about ships I absolutely adore or see the potential in based on the prompts.

Each day has a new ship. I tag you all to do this with me. You don't need to do all of them, just do whatever you want and let me see your posts or videos or something.

Valentines Ship Week Challenge

Rose Day!
7 Feb
DAY 1: A ship you just met and love already

Propose Day! 
8 Feb
DAY 2: A ship you are committed to despite what people say

Chocolate Day! 
9 Feb
DAY 3: A sugary sweet ship

Teddy Day! 
10 Feb
DAY 4: A cute ship

Promise Day! 
11 Feb
DAY 5: A ship do you think holds a lot of potential

Hug Day! 
12 Feb
DAY 6: A ship you love but others don't seem to

Kiss Day! 
13 Feb
DAY 7: A ship that makes your heart melt

Valentines Day! 
14 Feb
DAY 8: A ship you want as your Valentine

No comments: