Jace Herondale & Clarissa Fairchild: Day 8: Valentines Day


Shipname: ClaceDay 8: A ship you want as your Valentine

Clary & Jace, they happen to be two of my favorite people.
I love their spark.

A broken boy healing with time.
It was ironic that it was Clary's father that destroyed Jace.

I hate Valentine for what he did to them.

Warning: People who haven't read Mortal Instruments will probably not understand my rant.

So, anyways. That huge reveal at the end of book one was a shock but deep in my heart, I knew it wasn't true. Valentine was such a bad person. 

I think I hate him most for what he told them.
I was kind of miffed about the whole thing because I was a goner for Clace from the very beginning and there was no way I wanted them to be together if they thought they were...

I was so glad when we learned the truth in the City of Glass even though I never believed it, it was nice to have that out of the way.

And then their relationship in City of Fallen Angels. I don't know why but I still enjoyed it even through all the drama.

It was a little hard for me to get through City of Lost Soul. I was heartbroken about Jace's anguish when he was finally able to take control of himself.

I felt bad for him, I mean the guilt.

City of Heavenly Fire. That was my favorite Clace book.
They were finally together, finally had nothing separating them.

I cherished every little bit of their little cutesy moments, their passionate moments, their funny moments, every moment they shared together.

I love Jace's quirk, his wit, his sarcasm. He is amazing.
Clary was just perfect for him.

They are the kind of people that make each other better people, they make each other stronger. They are awesome together.

I'm hoping to see them in Lady Midnight. I just miss them so much!
I know the movie received a lot of bad reception but I liked Jamie and Lily's chemistry as Clace.

I love the scene with the midnight flower. That was amazing! It was so cute. And the scene with them and the portal! That was cute!

It's taking me some time to get used to the TV Show. I hope I'll fall in love with it someday. It's going to get better. It has to get better. The actors are good but Jace's dialogues aren't what I imagine Jace to say. I'm sure with time I'll come to love the TV show.

But Clace is Clace. And Jace is Jace.

Jace has this other side that he only shares with Clary. He's like this tough guy that doesn't let anyone see anything but with Clary he lets his guard down with her.

I love that their families have a history, Charlotte was a huge part of Will's life. I have a feeling that Clary will be a bridge between Tess and Jace.

I love Clace so much. I just miss them so much! They are amazing!

No comments: