Etienne St. Clair & Anna Oliphant: Day 7: Kiss Day


Shipname: Annatienne (Maybe?)
Day 7: A ship that makes your heart melt

Anna and Etienne. It's like no matter how much I get, it's not enough.
I just reread the book and I have to say, I fell deeper in lover with it. 

Etienne is definitely the most charming person in this world. He is such a sweetheart!

My favorite thing about him: French Name, English Accent and American School (You'll understand what I mean if you read the book).

This time round I cherished their friendship so much more. I knew how it would go so it was easier not to will them to get over it.
I loved how playful they were with each other, their constant teasing, their fun interactions. Their first meeting was so adorable and from there on it was just... it's something I want.

A friend like that is exactly what everyone needs. I might have been able to bare it if they remained just friends. I'm glad they didn't but I wouldn't have been utterly horrified.

When I read this book the second time around I find myself cherishing those little playful moments they had instead of their romance. I do love their love, though.
I'd find myself smiling at things Etienne would say all the time.

I love how after Bridgit and Toph hurt Anna, Etienne was such a great friend to her.

And when Etienne and Anna weren't on such great terms and he saw Anna cry about Bridget, he was like Do we still hate her? I love that. It's just such a BFF thing to do!

And then the dialogue If you can't tell your best mate then who can you tell?
Any line delivered by Etienne was amazing.

I did think they were both idiots for not coming clean about their feelings earlier.

Also, I thought they were the perfect pick for this prompt because of what Anna says (thinks) after her and Etienne kiss for the first time. She said she finally understood what people meant when they said kissing felt like melting.

I love their point zero wishes, they both wished for each other!
In Lola and the boy next door, any scene with Anna and Etienne was my favorite.

And in Isla and the Happily Ever After, the scene at point zero! That was the best!
These two are just the perfect pair. They're cute, playful, charming, adorable, heartwarming, perfect!

No comments: