Stefan Salvatore & Elena Gilbert: Day 6: Hug Day


Shipname: Stelena Day 6: A ship you love but others don't seem to

Elena and Stefan.

Let's begin with why I chose these two for hug day because I feel so bad for them. They didn't survive in any world. Not in the Books or the TV shows.
I was all for Delena in the TV show but in the books? Really.

In book 10 we thought it was all dealt with and Stelena was endgame. Damon was probably going to end up with Katherine.

But no. They completely butcher the story. I read about it somewhere and I don't have the guts to read the last three books.

I'm not against Delena but what's wrong with the sweet guy.
The bad boy is fun but I liked Stelena. I actually didn't like the book Delena.

I just can't.

I don't know why they couldn't let us Stelena fans have Stelena at the books. I love them. They're amazing.

In the TV show too, I loved them in the first two seasons. I loved their dynamics in the second season and how they cared for each other. I love Damon, I love Delena but they still don't hold a light to Stelena.

I love the scenes with them in the Gilbert's Lake House. It was so romantic. I miss those days. I loved them. I like Delena. I'm not dissing them. But I like Stelena so much more!

Stelena was sweet and passionate. I will forever miss Stelena no matter how much I love Delena.

RIP Stelena

I don't understand love triangles. I hate them actually. Why can't they just stick with one guy?
Most YA novels have it. I find it hard to root for a ship because I'm always too afraid my ship wouldn't end up being OTP.

I love when it's clear who to ship. I mean that's one of my favorite things about Lunar Chronicles, Anna Lola Isla and the other books I've been reading recently. I've been trying to avoid love triangles because I'm afraid.

Anyways, I love Stelena and yet I love Delena too.

No comments: